The hotel indigo Asheville downtown welcomes all members of the family, including the 4 legged and furry.We invite you to experience the dynamic fusion of art, culture, shopping, fine dining and nightlife that Asheville, North Carolina has to offer. Check-in to our neighborhood and experience gracious hospitality from Asheville's finest downtown pet friendly hotel.
Unparalleled FeaturesLuxurious Guest Rooms: Our Downtown Asheville hotel offers luxurious, spacious guest rooms with hardwood floors, spa-like bathrooms and exceptional views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Unique Dining Options: Featuring locally sourced ingredients, our oneFIFTYOne Bar and Kitchen serves breakfast, dinner and drinks. Venture off-site for Downtown Asheville's best dining options, all within walking distance.
Unbeatable Downtown Asheville Location: Our award-winning hotel is located in the heart of downtown Asheville. Walk to an event at the U.S. Cellular Center, we are the closest hotel to the venue. Capture Insta-worthy shots of the Basilica St. Lawrence, next door. Asheville is just steps away from our centrally located hotel.
Check out a few Pet Friendly Attractions Near the Hotel
- Battery Park Book Exchange and Champagne Bar, .1 mile
- River Arts District. 1.1 mile
- Three Dog Bakery, .3 mile
- Mast General Store, .5 mile
- New Belgium Brewery 1.2 miles
- North Carolina Arboretum, 9 miles
Pet PolicyYour four legged family members are welcome at the Hotel Indigo Asheville. We just have a few guidelines to make for a pawsitively purrfect stay!
- $ 75.00 one time non-refundable pet fee
- Weigh limit 80lbs.
- Please crate your pets while you are not in the room. Housekeeping cannot enter the room if the pet is not crated.